Background

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gotta get going........

This is what the kitchen/dining room/living room currently looks like. Of course, by this evening, PJ is going to start the demolition, so it should probably look just a tad bit more cleaned out and organized. Oh, and we discovered some issues with rain and cabinets being stored outside last night, and so had to bring them inside - thus throwing off my plan of moving stuff into the living room during construction.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it in gear today. And I was doing so well up until now. Each day, I managed to get a bit more done with packing/taking down, etc., as well as keeping up on everything else I need to do every day. The kitchen is roughly 1/3 packed.

I actually woke up at 7:15 and couldn't get back to sleep, so was up, dressed and bed made by 7:45 (which, if you know me at all, you realize is akin to a miracle). However, since then, I've frittered the rest of the morning away, farting around on the computer, talking on the phone, shopping for Mother's Day, etc.. I also need to go to Wal-Mart for a few things, so I'll do that after getting Mace to preschool. Which will leave me maybe 1 hour before picking up the boys from school. Oh, and PJ might be getting off at 2 today, which means even less time.

So, basically, I'm screwed. Where do I find the impetus to JUST GET UP?

But then again, I do work best under pressure, so maybe that's what this is all about......

No comments: