Background

Thursday, February 18, 2010

All My Children...

It's time once again for one of my geeky comparisons. What can I say, I love hard data. And everyone wonders who the new baby looks most like, so here ya go. So who can get these right? It's Guess the Bocek Baby. And leave a comment saying how many you got right!
I was surprised by just how similar they looked at birth. Guess they really do share the same gene pool. Many people were surprised by how dark Eowyn's hair and skin are, but she isn't the only one. See below for answers!














Once again, in color and birth order:


And, just for kicks, here they are at 4 weeks:

Them's some cute babies, if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

McDonald Family said...

I got them all right!! so cute!!! Tristen looks just the same!!!

Unknown said...

I got them all right too! Andi