Background

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Eowyn Kathleen Ginny - 1/21/10

So after a long, arduous pregnancy, weeks of bedrest, 2 weeks of seemingly endless waiting after, Eowyn is here!

I think I'll do the birth story on the pregnancy website, for those who aren't really interested here. Suffice it to say, she got here very quickly, all natural, and totally healthy, at 7 lbs., 3 oz. and 19" long. She loves to nurse and only gets mad when she doesn't get food as fast as she'd like or her diaper is being changed. She looks a lot like MaraJade, but also shares a lot of traits with her brothers, so I guess they all just sort of look alike at first. We love her!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just gorgeous! I love the picture of you and all the kids. Congratulations Bocek Family!

~Dee

Marsee Family said...

You look so great! And I love her new hate! Where did you get it :) I want one for my new baby!